Wasp Control – Hornets Control
A wasp is any insect of the order Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita that is neither a bee nor an ant. The Apocrita have a common evolutionary ancestor and form a clade; wasps as a group do not form a clade, but are paraphyletic with respect to bees and ants.
- While a bee can only sting once because its stinger becomes stuck in the skin of its victim, a wasp can sting more than once during an attack.
- Wash the sting site with soap and water. Placing hydrocortisone cream on the sting can help relieve redness, itching, and swelling
Hence contact best WASP pest control in Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi.
WASP Control Methods
- Treatment during night, Wasps are far less aggressive and are all at home. Caution should be taken when inspecting wasps nest during the day
- A full wasp suit sealed at the wrists, ankles, and collar is recommended when disposing of a hornet nest.
- Treatment of wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets is best performed at night; paper wasps can be eliminated during the daytime provided you do not stand directly below the nest during treatment.
- Most wasp and hornet sprays cause insects to drop instantly when contacted by the insecticide.
- Bonide Wasp & Hornet Aerosol are aerosols that would give a very quick knock down of the wasp nest. You can spray as far away as 15-20 feet. These quick kill wasp aerosols have oily bases, so care should be considered when using not to stain a surface
- Quality pest control uses Insecticide dusts will deter wasps or hornets from returning the following season and kill emerging wasps
Know what is Wasp & Bee
Wasps have smooth bodies as opposed to bees that have hairy bodies.
The main difference between and wasp and bee is that wasps feed on other insects, while mostly paralyzed arthropods and bees feed on a mixture of pollen and nectar.
Sizes are about 1.2 inch to 3.4 inch long in a different types of colors and shapes.
Book our services
- Wasp Pest control in Dubai
- Best Wasp control in Sharjah