Quality Pest control LLC rodent control team are finding always new and latest ways to avoid rodents to spoil property. We are listing few treatment methods of rat control here.
- Rodent Control by Bait
- Rodent traps
- Electronic Pest Control
Most rodents are small animals with robust bodies, short limbs, and long tails. They use their sharp incisors to gnaw food, excavate burrows, and defend themselves. Most eat seeds or other plant material, but some have more varied diets.
Rodent & Rat control is required for all buildings in common areas, but it is must required for warehouse and industries in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
Best Rodent control in Dubai by QPC Team.
Rodent Bait stations filled with rat poison. Inspection chart has all information related to time of treatment.
Rat & Mice Information before doing Pest Control
- Rats cannot survive long with without water, while mice may survive longer.
- Norway rats are not often found indoors, they typically nest outside in burrows. A young roof rat may be mistaken for a mouse. The young Roof rat has a rounder body than the slender house mouse.
- Both rats and mice can squeeze through tiny openings they can eat through few objects to make their way.
- Roof rats like habitat in attics and trees. They may enter your home with a power line or a tree.
- Like mice, the roof rat is an excellent climber. The larger norway rat is not as agile as the roof rat or mouse. Since roof rats are often found in the upper levels, they may be undetected for a while.
- ground rat will move within a diameter of 98 to 164 ft. and a house mouse, 10 to 33 ft. If conditions are unstable or there are changes such as new building, they may expand the diameter. They may also expand their range in protected areas such as in sewers, in passages between buildings, and under ground covers.
- Roof rats and ground rats are both opportunistic and will eat almost anything that is available.
- Rats tend to be cautious and with foreign objects. Since they are cautious of new elements in their environment
- Mice and rats reproduce rapidly
- Rats and mice have poor eyesight. When placing our rodent bait, place the bait where they travel and live. Do not randomly make rodent or trap placements.
Rodent Damages in UAE
Mice and Rats can be found not only in our homes, but supermarkets, restaurants, warehouses, food processing facilities, livestock facilities, and farm fields.They also cause damage to our buildings by their burrowing and gnawing activity.
Rodents will gnaw through many types of materials in order to reach a location including lead sheathing, cinder block, aluminum siding and some concrete. Rodents are suspected for causing fires by gnawing on electrical wiring.
Through the ages, rodents have been the cause of some tremendous plagues and diseases. In years past, rodents were responsible for the spread of many diseases. Today, due to increased sanitation and effective rodent and insect control programs, the threat of most diseases from rodents is not as critical.
The common House mouse is the most common health pest, due to allergies that it spreads causing asthma and allergic rhinitis. The mouse carries a protein it its blood that can trigger these reactions in susceptible people.