Flea is the common name for the order Siphonaptera, Fleas live by consuming hematophagy from their hosts. There are more than 2,500 species of small flightless insects that survive as external parasites of mammals and birds.
If you or a family member handed a flea-infested animal, you might have brought the bugs in yourself. An infestation can also occur when a wild animal, such as a raccoon, takes up residence somewhere in your home or on your property.
- For wild animals, hire an expert, such as an animal control specialist or a pest removal service that deals with larger animals, to remove them humanely.
- Treat dogs and cats with insect growth regulators, or IGRs, such as lufenuron
Flea infestations are itchy and uncomfortable, but we help you to prevent. With a little science, and a little patience, contact us to get rid of these bloodsuckers.
Flea Pest Control
Handling the animal or person that carried the pests won’t be enough. Flea eggs can easily fall off the host onto the ground, which means you’ll need to treat any spot the vector walked through, lay down, sat on, or otherwise touched.
Use insecticides like imidacloprid or fipronil to remove flea.
QPC providing flea treatment in Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi.
the first defense against fleas in the house is a flea bomb. Also called foggers, these devices cover every surface with a coating of pesticide. This creates a few problems, such as forcing your family to leave the house for the duration of the treatment.
- Remove source of food for flea
- vacuum carpets, furnishings, cracks in the floorboards and upholstered furniture.
- Hence it get rid of adult fleas, but also their eggs and larvae. The larvae feed on adult flea faeces and other organic matter, which collects in things like carpets and rugs
- We are best flea pest control team in UAE.