BED BUGS PEST CONTROL
Bed Bugs Pest ControlBedbugs, bed-bugs, or bedbugs are parasitic insects of the cimicid family that feed exclusively on blood. Bed bugs control is one of the pest control treatments. Cimex lectularius, the common bed bug, is the best known, as it prefers to feed on human blood. Other Cimex species specialize in other animals, e.g., bat bugs, such as Cimex pipistrelli , Cimex pilosellus, and Cimex adjunctus .A number of adverse health effects may result from bed bug bites, including skin rashes, psychological effects, and allergic symptoms. They are not known to transmit any pathogens as disease vectors. Certain signs and symptoms suggest the presence of bed bugs; finding the insects confirms the diagnosis.
How to control Bed Bugs ?
It can be done, but it usually requires what is called an integrated pest management approach. This combines techniques that pose the lowest risk to your health and the environment. Try these strategies:
- Clean and get rid of clutter, especially in your bedroom.
- Move your bed away from walls or furniture.
- Vacuum molding, windows and floors every day. Vacuum sides and seams of mattresses, box springs and furniture. Empty the vacuum or the bag immediately and dispose of outside in a sealed container or bag.
- Wash sheets, pillow cases, blankets and bed skirts and put them in a hot dryer for at least 30 minutes. Consider using mattress and box spring covers –the kind used for dust mite control–and put duct tape over the zippers.
- Seal cracks and crevices and any openings where pipes or wires come into the home.
- Best Bed bugs control in Dubai by professional pest control technicians.
Using pesticides for Bed Bugs Control:
If professionals are called in to control a bed bug infestation (see the next section), and it is not a small, isolated problem, they may use insecticides after taking nonchemical measures. Some pesticides must be applied by licensed professionals. We are 100% approved pest control company in Dubai , Abu Dhabi and Sharjah locations.
Heat or cold Treatment for Bed Bugs Control:
Exposing bed bugs for an hour to a temperature of 45°C, kills all stages, and at temperatures over 60°C, all bed bugs are killed rapidly to have bed bugs control.Directly applied steam can be an effective tool against bed bugs, as can whole-room or contained heat treatments. However, the latter poses a risk of spreading an infestation because bed bugs will seek the cooler areas in the room beyond the reach of the heat.
Qpc is Bedbugs Heat treatment in Dubai, Bedbugs Pest control in Sharjah, Bedbugs control in Abu Dhabi available for Best Prices.For Bed bugs Control can be done by cold temperatures, but it requires temperatures below -18°C (0°F) for at least 4 days in order forthe cold to penetrate an object and kill all the bugs and eggs. Smaller items may be put in a suitably cold freezer and the 4-day period should be counted from when the center of the object reaches -18°C (0°F) (this takes longer for bulkier objects). As discussed with home measures, laundering is an effective way of killing bed bugs on fabrics.